At SUNY—Buffalo, New York
March 31, 1995
Robert Creeley, Susan Howe,
1. Introduction (2:50)
2. Histoire de Florida (18:24)
1. "Scattering As Behaviour Toward Risk" (6:19),
from Singularities ( Wesleyan University Press,
Resource: Ming-Qian Ma discusses this poem.
2. "The Non-Conformist Memorial" (14:08) from The
Nonconformist’s Memorial (New York: New Directions,
1. Echo Off (Use Other Entrance) (from With Strings) (7:28)
2. Photo Opportunity (from Girly Man) (3:30)
3. Taps (In Memorian Eric Mottram) (from My Way: Speeches and Poems) (1:55)
Real (from Residual Rubbernecking [in Republics
5. Whose He Kidding (from My Way: Speeches and Poems) (3:29)
6. Unzip Bleed (from My Way: Speeches and Poems) (6:29)
These recordings are being made available for noncommercial
and educational use only. All rights to this recorded material belong to the
author. © 2006 Charles Bernstein. Used with permission of Charles Bernstein.
Distributed by PennSound.